The new gas-exhaust system for condensation boilers
01/10/2018 – The new SMART line, previewed at MCE 2018, is now ready to be launched in the market.
This double wall system with thermal insulation made up of a static air gap, is specifically designed for gas-exhaust of condensation boilers.
The inside is made of PPs plastic polymer, while the exterior is available in Aisi 304 stainless steel or in copper.
The coupling system works without junction clamps, to guarantee both installation facility/quickness of the flue and the pleasant aesthetic effect of the neat and essential design.
SMART line includes all the special elements and accessories required by the regulations in force and by normal plant necessities.
Main characteristics of SMART line:
• Practical and easy to install
• Fit for outside/façade applications
• Cheap, light and versatile, due to its small size and wide modularity
• Refined and essential design thanks to the smooth couplings, without clamps
• Available exterior finishes: BA stainless steel and natural copper
• Available diameters: Ø 80/100 mm and Ø 100/120 mm
For further information please contact our Technical / Sales Office.