Before accessing the website you should read the following warnings:
The website www.roccheggiani.it is a source of commercial information owned by Roccheggiani S.p.A., and is designed to be used by business customers and end consumers.
- All material (including trademarks, logos, press releases, articles and documents generally reproduced herein, as well as the application software, code and format scripts used for the implementation of the websites) is owned by Roccheggiani S.p.A., Via 1 Maggio 10, Camerano (AN) VAT number 00117500421 and is protected by copyright regulations.
- All content including but not limited to graphics, icons, logos, images, digital downloads, databases, software, videos and info sheets are the property of Roccheggiani S.p.A. or of partners or third parties who have authorised Roccheggiani S.p.A. to use them;
- The site may contain links to websites/portals of third parties that have authorised Roccheggiani S.p.A. to do so. In such cases the websites/portals of the third parties mentioned remain independent of Roccheggiani S.p.A., and for this reason Roccheggiani S.p.A. is not responsible for the content or any commercial offers on the websites of said third parties;
- The use of the website does not provide for the issuance of licences or authorisations for the use of content on the website including but not limited to graphics, icons, logos, images, digital downloads, databases, software, videos or info sheets.
- Roccheggiani S.p.A. is not responsible for the improper use of the website by users.
- The website is made available without the issuance of any specific warranty or licence. The user who uses it assumes all the risks related to the use of the Internet and IT applications (hardware and software).
- Roccheggiani S.p.A. is not responsible or liable for any viruses, malicious code or any problem related to the user's internet browsing, as they do not derive from the work of Roccheggiani S.p.A. itself.
- It is the responsibility of the user to implement basic computer security (antivirus, latest generation firewalls, backup copies, etc.).
- In particular, Roccheggiani S.p.A. declines any responsibility related to the following:
a) Incompatibility of the website with the equipment, software and telecommunications connections available to the user.
b) Technical problems, including errors or interruptions of the website.
c) Attacks suffered by the user while browsing the internet (including but not limited to: viruses, malicious code).
d) Damage to the IT equipment/software that the user uses for browsing.
- To use the website, the user must have the necessary minimum requirements of a computer suitable for internet browsing.
- All costs for connecting to the network to access the Roccheggiani S.p.A. website are the responsibility of the user.
- While taking the utmost care in maintaining its website and considering its content to be reliable, Roccheggiani S.p.A. does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data and information on the website or websites connected to it, nor does it assume any commitment with respect to updating such data and information.
- Roccheggiani S.p.A. cannot be held responsible for damages (including damage due to loss of income, interruption of business, loss of information or other economic losses of any kind) arising from use of the data and information on the website in any form and for any purpose.
- It is expressly prohibited to use this website for purposes like:
a) The dissemination of illegal, harassing, defamatory, offensive, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise blameworthy material.
b) The transmission of material that encourages conduct contrary to current regulations, codes of conduct or similar.
c) Making unauthorised access to other computer networks, interfering with the use of websites by third parties, violating any laws or regulations concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
d) Interfering with or in any way damaging or limiting networks or other websites connected to this one.
e) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of material owned by Roccheggiani S.p.A. without authorisation.
- Anything not expressly specified in these notes is regulated by the Italian Civil Code and by current regulations in Italy and Europe, including any regulations and acts with regulatory force.